Merry 2014 Ornies

Send all requests for 2014 to nitestitcher@shaw.ca --

PLEASE put 2014 ORNIE in subject line of email

also include your email address so I can copy and paste it as well as your Blog address.

Tammy

--2014 will only be CHRISTMAS Ornies please do not post other holidays--

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Angela M's. April Ornament : Belguim Holiday

This is one from a package of three.  Ordered them, spent more than I usually
 do, thought stitching something from Europe would be fun.   It was not a fun
 stitch, they come already pre-made, so it's difficult to work.
 Not sure if I will stitch remaining two ornaments.  Not unhappy with outcome of
item, maybe it will grow on me.

5 comments:

  1. Your heart looks lovely :0)

    Elizabeth (NZ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very pretty! sometimes those prefinished items can be difficult to stitch on, but this is really pretty! Are the other 2 similar patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty stitching! I agree that prefinished are difficult. What I did once was undo the seams, stitch, and then reseam them. It worked and possibly this would be answer to you being able to stitch the last two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your ornament, it looks really nice! I hope you decide to finish the rest :)

    --shaunterria--ca11i0pe.blogspot.com--

    ReplyDelete